Remnants of Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contemplation Lake (again)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Contemplation Lake (again) - Page 3 Empty Re: Contemplation Lake (again)

Post  Vero Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:30 am

// I'm back... I edited my last post instead of posting again, hope that's ok... //
Vero
Vero

Clan points : 27688

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:27 am

//That's fine.//

Tier'y looked at Vero. "Are you sure you don't want more to eat sir?" He shrugged and then lead Vero down to the barracks. "It's nothing fancy, but we call it home. Use whichever room you want." With that Tier'y went back upstairs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Clan points : 27815

Back to top Go down

Post  Vero Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:26 am

"I've had plenty, thanks for this much. I appreciate it, really."

Vero stumbles onto the nearest unoccupied cot. Still fully amored, Vero begins to mutter in his sleep.

\\I don't know if I'm allowed to change days without everyone's permission. Just thought I'd ask, 'cuz I don't know any of the etiquette. Also, it would be cool to see the design Firetown, if you still want to. If you can't or don't want to do it, I'd understand... I'm a bit slow to reply after all. =p//
Vero
Vero

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:20 pm

//If you think the story is moving too slowly, changing the day will be alright here...But I think in most places it would be god modding because changing the time of day is assuming that the other people did nothing in between their last post and the time change.//
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vero Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:45 am

\\I'm not sure if people still check up on this or not, but meh, why not.\\

Vero wakes up a few hours before dawn and a scream, his scream drowns out the silence of the barracks. He looks down, towards his chest and sees a large piece of his armor is embedded beneath his rib cage. In a state of panic, Vero pulls out the large metal shard and drops it beside his cot, only to hear the clang of metal hitting metal. It took a while, but the thought finally breached his panic. The floor was made of wood, the noise didn't belong.

Vero for the first time after his rude awakening takes in his surroundings. Shrapnel is stuck in the nearby walls and the cot he'd been sleeping on is ripped to shreds.

His eyes went wide with terror, he'd seen the same scene in a different place.

"I can't... this can't happen again... this all went away after I left..."

He groaned, his words cut off by the pain. There were plants with medicinal values surrounding the lake, he'd taken note of them when he'd arrived. He stumbled towards the stairs, with each step his wound making its severity more well-known. At the bottom of the stairs Vero finds himself light-headed, and his breaths ragged. He leans against the wall to support himself, but finds himself falling.

A weak, "Someone, help," was all that escaped his lips before he found himself laying on the stairs, blood pooling below him and unconsciousness setting in.
Vero
Vero

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Tie'ry ran down the hall to find Vero screaming. "Sir?" He shook Vero, who he assumed was asleep. "Sir?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vero Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:51 am

Vero wakes, startled and breathing in quick gasps. His eyes, wide with fear turn towards Tier'y.

"Take me to Hikari, now!"

He had not meant to sound rude, but wanted the urgency he felt to be known.
Vero
Vero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum